From the US Chamber of Commerce (3.24.11):
If you haven't already done so, please register today to join the US Business Leadership Network® (USBLN®) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for the Corporate Disability Employment Summit: Leading Practices on Disability Inclusion from 8:00 am - 12:30 pm EST on April 12, 2011 at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington D.C.
This Summit will focus on effective strategies that will increase your company's revenues and create a more inclusive workplace. We are very pleased to announce the confirmation of the following Congressional Keynotes:
- The Honorable Jim Sensenbrenner, U.S. House of Representatives
- The Honorable Tom Harkin, U.S. Senate
With introduction by Tom Donohue, President & CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Other speakers include:
- Stephen Szilagyi, Senior Vice President, Distribution, Lowe’s Companies, Inc
- Frances W. West, Worldwide Director, Human Ability & Accessibility Center, IBM
- Lori Golden, AccessAbilities Leader, Ernst & Young
- Kim Adams, Vice President, Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Programs, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Kristin Tugman, Director, Health and Productivity Development, Unum
To view our complete speaker line-up and programming, our full agenda is now available below:
Speaker availability and programming are subject to change without notice.
April 12, 2011
8:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H St NW
Washington, DC 20062